Us

Us

Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Like Getting to the End of a REALLY Great Book..

I have been thinking about this post for a few weeks but life has been busy and I haven't really known how to say it. I am ready to retire my blog. I have thought several times since Emily's birthday about writing on my blog but my mind continues to be a blank about what to put on here anymore.

This blog has been my therapy for about a year and a half and it will be a hard chapter to close, but I truly feel like it is time for me to move on to the next phase of my life. I do not know when, how, or under what circumstances, but I do know Justin and I will have children one day. I can feel it down to my core, and for right now, that knowledge sustains me, and it is enough. I do not want to keep writing about the fact that I don't have children and the struggles that I deal with everyday because I don't want to dwell on it, I don't want to keep coming back to this fact about my life and use it as a crutch or a reason why I can't be happy. It is what it is and I feel like I am at a point where I can say I am okay with where I am at in life. I am peacefully content. The newness of my grief has passed and anything else I put on here would probably just be redundant. In all honesty, life is good. No, life is great. It has taken me down an unexpected road, one I never dreamed I would end up on, but it has still been great. I have been blessed beyond what I have needed.

I want to end my blog with letting everyone know that I love my Savior and I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. It has been my rock through all of my trials and has brought a peace and a healing I cannot adequately describe. I know my Heavenly Father knows me, even better than I know myself, and that he is aware of me and my daily struggles. I know he loves me and will continue to bless me and direct my life.

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and being so supportive of Justin and I and our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment